Monday, June 18, 2007

wiki vs. class page

I am so happy that I can have a bloglime of a wiki where all my studetns, their parents, my fellow teachers, and public can log in and contribute to the site instead of having a classpage where only the teacher is in charge of it. Well, I am going to give it a try with my 4th grade class starting in September. Wish me luck, but I have a feeling that I and my students will get a lot out of these great tools available to teachers and students.

Avanesian

3 comments:

Mrs. Rivera said...

Hello Hasmik,
Are you going to blog a certain subject or on all class activities?

Mrs. Avanesian said...

I am not sure, it is summer now and I think it would be better to blog certain subject in education instead of class activities. By the way there is the classroom 2.0 that you can sign up and invite some friends and have all your blogspots and wikis listed there and have some more blog.

PDXmisty said...

I'm looking to start a class wiki for each of the three courses I teach at a high school. I'm curious how yours turned out last year, and which wiki program you used? Could you email me, perhaps? I'd be quite grateful. :)